Where can I celebrate my wedding anniversary?
Sitz, wooden, crystal, silver, gold – this is the name of important stages in the life of each family, from the most difficult first year of life together, ending with the strongest bonds of love that bind a man and a woman who lived together 25 or Fifty years old. As we mark each anniversary of our union, we repeat the words of love and tenderness over and over again, remembering the most important day of our lives.
Anniversary or wedding anniversary –
This is a time of pleasant surprises and fabulous gifts, so it is important to decide where to celebrate 5, 10, 20 or 25 years of life together. We propose to celebrate such a significant event on the fabulous and wonderful Greek island of Santorini. Unique landscapes of colorful beaches, amazing beauty sunsets, bright architecture of Greek villages, winding streets and small churches will allow you to plunge into the world of Greek identity and incredible beauty.
How and where can I celebrate your wedding anniversary in Santorini?
There are a lot of options for holding a wedding anniversary on the island. You can spend an unforgettable romantic evening by candlelight, with live music against the backdrop of a magnificent sunset, ride on a picturesque yacht surrounded by close friends, or you can organize a magnificent celebration or get married in one of the many temples, located on the island.
If you want to give your soul mate an unforgettable pleasure and get in return more than just gratitude, then holding an anniversary on the island of Santorini – this is what you need.
Organizing a wedding anniversary abroad is actually easy. It is important to understand that the main expenses at this event are the purchase of tickets, the booking of the hotel and the venue for the celebration. The cost is no more than that of ordinary tourists. This is a budget version of the holiday.
You can also organize a luxurious ceremony with a large number of guests, a banquet, with the organization of photos and videos, entertainment program for guests, festive fireworks and other surprises. If you decide to hold an official wedding ceremony on the island, you need to prepare a package of documents:
- Copies of the bride and groom’s birth certificate, as well as their translation into Greek, certified by the notary and the seal “Apostil.”
- Passports and photocopies of the first 4 pages (without translation).
- Copies of common-civilian passports (a page stating “family status” without translation).
For the wedding is provided:
- The certificate of baptism (issued in the church where you were baptized) and its translation into Greek, certified by the apostyl seal. If such a certificate is absent you should go to the church where you were baptized, and your godparents can become witnesses.
- A certificate that was not married in the church, with its translation into Greek.
- A copy of the marriage certificate, as well as its translation into Greek (certified by the notary and the seal “Apostil”).