Wedding abroad for two “turnkey”
Wedding abroad has become a fashion trend not only among young people. In many countries, during the wedding ceremony for the residents of Russia has the opportunity to officially register their relationship, as well as to hold a lavish or private wedding ceremony. Therefore, more and more couples for the wedding ceremony choose unusual and beautiful places.
Santorini, or St. Irina’s Island, is located in the heart of Greece and is a very popular destination for tourists and newlyweds. The amazing atmosphere that reigns on the island gives the wedding ceremony a unique charm and novelty. Colorful beaches, colorful villages, ancient temples, exciting sunsets and dawns for many years remain in the memory of the newlyweds and their guests.
Every year a lot of couples come here to be surrounded by the beautiful nature of the island, to hold a symbolic wedding for two or a magnificent celebration with a large number of invited guests, especially since to celebrate the wedding abroad is quite Just.
How to organize a wedding abroad?
To organize a great celebration is best to use the services of the wedding organizer. You do not have to deal with the preparation of the wedding, just tell about your wishes to a specialist. It will offer the most suitable format of the holiday, several venues for its holding, help with the choice of hotel, booking tickets and solve a lot of other emerging issues.
Our agency has been engaged in wedding organizations abroad on the island of Santorini “turnkey” for many years at an attractive and affordable price. We will help to hold an official or symbolic wedding ceremony, a wedding, after which you can celebrate the wedding celebration in an open area overlooking the sea with friends and family, go on a yacht on a sea voyage or spend romantic evening by candlelight.
Depending on the budget of the event, we can offer several packages of services for the organization of the holiday. From the budget version of a small celebration, ending with a luxurious holiday for a large number of guests. The budget option includes the organization and holding of the celebration, the registration of the necessary documents, a romantic dinner for two.
The standard version of the holiday additionally includes the services of a make-up artist and hairdresser, a photographer, as well as a wedding cake. To organize a premium wedding, the package of services can be supplemented with the services of florists, photo shoot and video shooting, renting luxury cars, yacht or helicopter, a great entertainment program for newlyweds and guests with live music, leading and guest artists.
The following documents are needed for the official wedding ceremony:
- Copies of the bride and groom’s birth certificate, as well as their translation into Greek, certified by the notary and the seal “Apostil.”
- Passports and photocopies of the first 4 pages (without translation)
- Copies of common-civilian passports (a page stating “family status” without translation).
For the wedding, you need to provide:
- The certificate of baptism (issued in the church where you were baptized) and its translation into Greek, certified by the apostyl seal. If such a certificate is absent you should go to the church where you were baptized, and your godparents can become witnesses.
- A certificate that was not married in the church, with its translation into Greek.
- A copy of the marriage certificate, as well as its translation into Greek (certified by the notary and the seal “Apostil”).